So how does this work?
We believe you should be fully aware of our workflow and process. We are committed to doing the job right the first time. Here’s how we make it happen.
We make the process user-friendly, start to finish. We work with you, and stand behind our work.
1. Meet & Communicate with customer and gather job information
2. Formulate contract proposal complete with terms of contract, potential payment schedule, detailed specifications of labor and materials, and a drawing, if desired
3. Re-formulate proposal adjusting project scope and specs according to customer preferences
4. Repeat step 3 until customer is satisfied with project details
5. Sign contract, receive down payment, and establish job start date and schedule
6. Document any customer requested additions or changes to the project immediately with a change order form and given to the customer for his / her records. This means no surprises especially at the end of the job. Changes will be performed only with the signed approval of the customer.
7. Customer is billed as progress is made and according to the payment schedule of the contract.
8. The final payment is made only when work has been completed down to the last punch list item and the customer is satisfied with the work.
9. Follow-up. Solid Construction stands behind the quality of the craftsmanship on every job and will continue to address future customer concerns after the completion of a project.